First you need to download and install all drivers needed to detect your device
before we start.
- VCOM- http://d-h.st/4Mz
- TINNOS9091- http://www.mediafire.com/?cdv64pc5c9gkwe6
- GARMIN USB DRIVER- http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=591
Instructions:Download all files above and install to your PC
After finished installing all drivers lets procede to tutorials..
Package for a919
SP flash tools
Instructions : download Package for a919 and SP flash tools
extract it on SAME folder
- Run the SP flash tools
- In the Flash Tool, choose "File" > "Open Scatter-loading file..." and choose "MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" from the "ROM" folder.
- In the Flash Tool, click the "Download". (Phone still turned off) make sure everything is checked
- Before plugging your device remove battery then put it again and HOLD VOLUME UP then PLUG before unholding make sure that the SP flash tools is running in progress
- The Flash Tool will detect your phone and install additional drivers, then flash the files to your phone. Wait for the processes to finish. A Green Circle will appear when the job is done.
- You can now close the Flash Tool and unplug your phone.
You can now boot your device and enjoy (Y)