Samsung Galaxy S3 Safe to Freeze Apps

cybergwapo
0

This the list of apps that you can safely freeze in your Samsung Galaxy S3.

PLEASE DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE YOU START FREEZING, just incase you make a mistake.
(I uninstalled Touchwiz Laucher mistakenly one time and it was the only launcher on the phone, my nandroid saved me. :D)

Allshare Cast
Allshare Play
AllShare Service
ChatON (convert to user app then delete if you want)
Dropbox 2.1
Dropbox 1.0
GameHub 2.0
Google+ (convert to user app then delete if you want)
Group Cast
Help
Kobo
Maps (convert to user app if u want) and yes, I never use it. :D
Mobile Print
Music Hub
Polaris Viewer
PressReader
ReadersHub
Samsung Account
Samsung Apps
Samsung Backup
Samsung Cloud (all those cloud things :D)
Samsung Push Service
SNS 1.1.0
S Suggest
S Voice (waste :P)
Software Update v2
Software Update v5
Sygic
Talk
Talkback
Video Hub
Yahoo! Finance
Yahoo! News
Zinio

Pls, only Freeze the ones you don't use. Not compulsory you must freeze/remove all. Most of the stuff on this list, me 'PERSONALLY' don't need. :)

I will add more to list tho...

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top