To fix this, we need to restore a working backup of partition3. Partition3 is FAT16 partition and contains AMSS.MBN and AMSSHD.MBN. It does not contain IMEI info. Your IMEI will be preserved if you will follow this guide accordingly.
1. Acronis True Image – The backup partition3 I will provide is created using Acronis. You will also need Acronis to restore this backup partition to your phone. I used Acronis True Image 2013. Don’t ask me where to get Acronis.
2. Backup partition3 – make sure that the file you have is Partition3sector_full_b1_s1_v1. If the filename does not match, it means I did not provide that file. There is a chance this will cause further damage. Proceed with caution.
1. Power on Flare, it will show ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD
2. Connect Flare to PC, install drivers if prompted. Use the PCDRIVERS.ZIP included with your Flare. I have also included it here.
3. Open Acronis True Image. (Picture1)
4. Click on Backup and Recovery > Browse for Backup. (Picture2)
5. Navigate to where you saved the backup partition3. Press Add to Backup List. (Picture3)
6. Press Recover > Disk recovery options. Put a checkmark on Recover sector-by-sector. Press OK. (Picture4)
7. Make sure source and destination is the same 40MB. Be careful on this one, if done incorrectly it will cause further damage. Press Recover now. (Picture5)
8. Wait until recovery process is complete. (Picture6, Picture7)
9. Press Restart after recovery is completed. (Picture8)
10. Disconnect Flare from PC, remove / reconnect battery.
11. Reboot Flare and enjoy!
DO NOT USE THE FORMAT BOOT FUNCTION OF CWM. It formats partition3 instead of partition8.
credits to ryanrudolf, opaw ko aka ako si opaw (for the idea), newbie (for confirming IMEI partitions)
Download here:Share to gain access to file