I got this problem when I installed OMEGA v8.0 on my S4 (i9505), Thanks to this Group they helped me fix this so this is my tribute to share it with others... :)
1. Download Odin
2. Make sure Samsung driver is installed, you do it like this;
- Connect Phone to PC with cable (auto install driver)
- Downloadr: http://www.samsung.com/us/kies
3. Download Modem file for odin; http://dfiles.eu/files/hbhq9k2lj
(Once you downloaded everything and installed the driver...)
4. Put your device to Download Mode boot:
Download Mode Manual Method:
- Power off the phone completely by removing its battery for 5 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery back into its place.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
- Next, press Volume Up button to confirm that you wish to enter Download Mode.
- Your device will now show a green Android with the ‘Downloading… Do not turn off target’ text listed under it.
[For Omega Users; Hold Power button, tick reboot and choose Download then OK]
4. Open Odin, Check on Phone and click [PHONE] + Autoboot lang dapat naka- check.
5. Browse the modem.tar
6. Press Start, wait for few seconds... >Wait for your device to reboot