-This can also be used by those who do not experience error 4050. The rom included will, however, include some tweaks that were not present in the stock rom.
-In my case, I corrupted my cwm recovery by data resetting my phone in the settings menu instead of doing it thru cwm recovery. Don't do this.
-Read everything very carefully before flashing.
-Battery must be more than 50%.
-Do not disconnect phone while flashing.
-Do not reset/turn off pc while flashing.
-Close unnecessary programs running on your pc.
Files needed are all in this rar file:
1. Extract Files.
2. Run "InstallDriver.exe" from "A919 Preloader Driver" folder (Run as administrator) to install vcom drivers.
3. Turn off your phone and remove the battery.
4. Connect phone to pc and let the vcom driver detect and install the phone.
5. Disconnect phone from pc and put the battery back in your phone. Do not turn it on yet.
6. Extract "ROM.rar".
7. In the SP Flash Tool folder, run "Flash_tool.exe" (Run as administrator)
8. In the Flash Tool, choose "File" > "Open Scatter-loading file..." and choose "MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" from the "ROM" folder.
9. The Flash Tool will load the ROM package. Make sure everything is checked.
10. In the Flash Tool, click the "Download" button then connect your phone to pc. (Phone still turned off)
11. The Flash Tool will detect your phone and install additional drivers, then flash the files to your phone. Wait for the processes to finish. A Green Circle will appear when the job is done.
12. You can now close the Flash Tool and unplug your phone.
13. Now, boot your phone to cwm recovery, wipe cache/data reset, and wipe dalvik cache.
14. Reboot your phone and if everything went well, it should be back to working order with cwm recovery fixed.