t-Swapped Storage -\-\> <-\-\
-CWM Recovery/TWRP (any of the two
=====Download this: jaymardelacruz <<<<pwd
1. Extract InternalSD_AsPhoneStorage.zip copy and paste zip_init.zip to your /sdcard/ Boot into your CWM Recovery/TWRP and flash zip_init.zip and Reboot
2. Install Link2SD
3. Copy and Paste install-recovery.sh and install-recovery.sh.ori to /etc/ folder use root explorer to change permision to rwe-re-re
4. Copy and Paste 11link2sd to /etc/init.d/ folder use root explorer to change permision to rwe-re-re
5. Reboot. . .
6. Navigate it manually to check go to /data/sdext2/ if you could see your internalsd and you are success if not present create the folder sdext2 in data/ and reboot
7. Open link2sd and click capacitive button MENU then Click Storage Info and You will See the picture below: Dont forget to set Link2sd into automatic mode para iwas abala. Enjoy your 1.55GB internal memory Plus 980MB phone memory without partioning your CP. and Use Link2sd app without partitioning your 32GB memorycard. And use your 1.55GB internal SDCArd as second partition ng Link2sd. So may silbi na ang 1.55 natin dun na papasok ung mga installed apps na pang internal lang.