Please read entire Instructions here, the first posts of the thread below to get a general understanding if you are new to ROMCleaner.
Download ROM Cleaner zip from here
Download the script here
1. First create a nandroid backup (copy to your pc for Safe-keeping) - Optional but HIGHLY recommended.
2. Extract the zip containing my edit script, you will see Lite and SuperLite. Copy any one of your choice to this folder (internal sd) /sdcard0/ROMCleaner
If you don't have the folder, create it. exactly this name 'ROMCleaner', notice the caps.
If you have external sd also. create the same folder in root of external SD and copy my script there also. so /extSdCard/ROMCleaner.
COPY in BOTH memories to be sure it will use my script and not default script (Just a precaution).
IMPORTANT: Copy the text file only not the Lite or SuperLite folder itself, ONLY the text file in them. :)
So Full Path should be like this /sdcard0/ROMCleaner/ROMCleaner_user.txt and /extSdCard/ROMCleaner/ROMCleaner_user.txt
3. Copy the ROMCleaner v1.0 zip file from first download link to anywhere on ur phone.
4. Reboot into recovery (make nandroid backup now if you haven't). Strongly advice this.
5. Now flash the ROM Cleaner zip and it will open like Aroma installer
6. Select default 50% brightness settings, if it says 'Please wait' for too long, press back button on ur phone and select again it will work.
7. Accept all the neccessary stuffs till you get to main menu, select 'ROM Cleaner' option then select remove unwanted apps,
Choose to Install secondary launcher if you want, you can use last option to skip if you don't want any secondary launcher.
8. Just don't tick any other option, follow the guide till you get to the end and it will clean your ROM,
Now you can choose option to reboot phone after clicking 'Finish'.
9. Phone reboot will take time as dalvik cache will be cleared. Wait a few minutes...
10. When phone boots up, check ur bloat free phone and report if it worked for you or not.