Rigondeaux: I am one of the best boxers ever!

cybergwapo
0


"Casimero is a dangerous fighter and a very powerful puncher."
- Rigo on his upcoming fight against 🇵🇭John Riel Casimero.
"I want to prove to the world that I am one of the best boxers ever and that I have a lot left to give in this sport. I am confident that I am going to do that against the most avoided fighter in my weight class. Casimero is a dangerous fighter and a very powerful puncher, but I’m going to tame him with great boxing skills.”

That is a statement of a very confident Rigondeaux. He acknowledges and respects that Casimero is a very dangerous fighter but he has confidence in his abilities and talent that he can beat Casimero. I just hope Johnriel doesn't underestimate Rigo.
🥊©️John Riel Casimero vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux
🏆WBO Bantamweight Championship

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top