How to Backup Everything(Nandroid)

cybergwapo
0

What is this?
Friends, This is process is called a Nandroid Backup it creates a backup of your currentROM including Apps,Messages,Contacts, Settings etc.

Why do I need to do this?
  • If you are habbitualy flashing new Roms to try or test  but you still want to revert back to your old Rom without losing any data such as the metioned above.
  • Bootloops, Force close errors or other errors from android processes because you changed something in your build.prop etc.
  • Your bf/gf restored factory settings or performed master reset on your phone coz he/she is pissed at you :)

What are the Requirements?
vM00CWMv3f.zip is a custom CWM developed by vM00 so that you can perform backups and restore even from the SDCARD. :Link

*This solution works as long as your phone can boot into recovery mode. If you can't Odinmight be the only way to restore your phone's function.

Steps:
1. Download the file above and save to internal SD.
2. Turn off your phone and boot into recovery(3button combo)
3.Apply Update from sdcard then choose vM00CWMv3f.zip
4. Backup and restore --> Backup to External sdcard(backup can also be saved on Internal SD but for safety measures as master reset also wipes your Internal SD do it on Externall).
5. This takes 3-5 minutes depending on your ROM size and the number of apps installed.
6.When you want to restore just boot into CWM recovery again and restore from external/internal sd.

F.A.Q
1.Sir does this backup EVERYTHING? Yes, from experience I performed Mastery Reset, My phone experienced bootloops,flashed different roms and I was still able to restore my Old ROm including apps,settings,messages,contacts etc.

2. I have titanuim backup why would I need to use this? The available cracked TBPRO in the internet is an old version and I can't make it restore properly :( but TBPRO can be used to extract specific files from your NANDROID backup such as specific apps into your new rom.

3.I've been doing this for quite some time and I don't need this Guide. My apologies, this guide was intended for newbies such as myself.

4. Sir I already have a functioning CWM why do I need to Download this new one?The Old CWM which you have fails in restoring backups. The new one is Better and It has new features.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top